Hope you are doing well!!!!
Let me know if you are comfortable on below requirement.
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position – BizTalk Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6+ Mon
This includes development of self-service tools to allow for application and business areas to manage and manipulate the integration flows in support of specific business domains.
This position requires:
* Proper Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming with C# and/or Java, particularly for browser-based desktop and mobile platforms
* Best practices of Software Architecture and Domain Modeling for implementation of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Enterprise Application development, integration, and delivery with distributed Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture
* Experience with Rules processing engines or algorithms
* Agile/Scrum software development methodology and related tools such as continuous integration, release management, and work tracking The position will have on call responsibilities for the products and infrastructure the tools and infrastructure that is developed. The ideal candidate:
* Will be eager to learn our technology and business stacks as well as demonstrate an ongoing dedication to innovating on emerging technologies and trends
* Has experience or is willing to learn C#, BizTalk, and ASP.NET MVC development in a top-to-bottom Microsoft stack particularly focused in web applications
* Has experience or is willing to learn enterprise infrastructure fundamentals in a primarily Windows Server R2/2012 environment
* Able to effectively communicate to a wide audience of technical and non-technical stakeholders, product owners, and other business groups RESPONSIBILITIES
* Experience with developing schemas, map, orchestrations, pipelines, custom pipeline components, design ESB Itineraries.
* Implementing and configuring various out-of-the-box BizTalk adapters, WCF-SQL, MSMQ & FTP, Wcf-Custom adapters
* SQL Server experience (T-SQL, stored procedures, views)
* .NET development with C# development
* Experience with rules engines
* Ensures development and service delivery of all products, services, and resources within the Revenue Cycle area. This includes responsibility for ensuring the appropriate level of support for the ongoing functionality of the systems. (15%)
* Fosters increased application standardization and utilization through Microsoft best practices
* Interacts with corporate, division and facility level leadership teams, as needed, in relationship to technical and customer support issues
Infogium Technologies, LLC
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "GeneXus" de Grupos de Google.
Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
Para acceder a más opciones, visita https://groups.google.com/d/optout.