Francis Caetano (email@example.com) thinks you should use Dropbox! It's a free and easy way to access and share your docs, photos, and videos with colleagues and friends—even if they don't have Dropbox accounts.
Accept invite Get started through this email, and you'll get an extra 500 MB added to your 2 GB of free space.
Want to stop getting invites from Dropbox? Unsubscribe Dropbox, Inc., PO Box 77767, San Francisco, CA 94107
· Master's degree required and PhD preferred - exception may be considered for highly qualified candidate based on demonstrated prior work experience
· Knowledge areas include, but are not limited to,
- Descriptive statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Parameter Estimation
- Pattern classification/Recognition
- Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning, etc.
· Candidate should exhibit strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data.
· Candidate should also drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data source.
· Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
· Provide technical expertise for the data science team in the realm of programming, databases and deployment.
· Identify the technical framework in which business problems can be solved
· Iterate closely with end users and team to reactively discover and improve solutions
· Work closely with clinical, financial and operational data experts to ensure the highest possible data quality and proper interpretation and use of data
· Guide and implement the data science process through correct queries, software writing, testing and quality control
· Write and test software in many languages
· Work closely with team members with disparate skill sets
· Imagination and creativity
· Extensive experience in programming in multiple languages, preferably dynamic or functional languages such as Clojure, Python or Haskell R, Matlab, SAS, or other statistical/scientific computing applications/platforms;
· Extensive experience in software engineering such as testing, integration and deployment
· Experience with leading agile teams
· Experience teaching or mentoring
· Ability to build strong relationships both within and outside direct team
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team on complex projects
· Adeptness to learn new assignments, technologies, and applications quickly and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
Buenas noches mi problema es que tengo una TRN llama CatReligiones y esta misma tiene 1 nivel(SubCatReligion) y 1 subnivel(CredCatReligion) entonces lo que quiero hacer es que en el primer combobox me muestre los datos de CatReligiones y al dar click me llene en otro combobox los datos asociados al elemento que elegi y asi igual con el tercer combo pero al ejecutarlo se no los carga ni siquiera muestra la pagina sino que me mando un error de carga. Creen que se la mejor solucion o ahi otra? O si me puede ayudar a solucionar este problema que tengo por favor urge.
Nota: tiene muchp registros la TRN y no se si sea por eso que no me carga o me desborda el combo